Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm so tired.

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink,
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink, no, no, no.
I'm so tired, I don't know what to do,
I'm so tired, my mind is set on you.
I wonder should I call you but I know what you'd do.
You'd say I'm putting you on but it's no joke, it's doing me harm, you know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain, you know it's three weeks, I'm going insane, you know I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind.


I'm so tired, I'm feeling so upset, although I'm so tired I'll have another cigarette and curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.





Si, estoy cansada, de todo, de todos.
Times are hard when things have got no meaning, decía un amigo, y si, difícil, y yo ya no aguanto, y eso que recién comienza el año.
No quiero imaginarme lo que me espera.



Hoy fui al shopping con mis hermanitos y mis sobrinos. A veces me quitan las ganas de alguna vez tener un hijo. Son insoportables, jajaja, qué lindos.

No comments:

Post a Comment